Monday, January 21, 2013

Week THREE

This last week.... hmm.. what happened this past week? Seriously. I'm drawing a blank. I know Monday morning was playgroup for Jane, I went to play basketball Wednesday evening, let Jane and Ally play at the church Wednesday morning with friends, Thursday morning was a temple trip with Ruth Hall (Jane and Ally's resident Grandma), Saturday we went into town as a family then Mom/Dad, Dallas/Fam came over for dinner, soon followed by Plowmans for games, and Sunday Rich spoke in Sacrament meeting then immediately left for a fishing trip and that evening I had a ward RS orientation, but really, besides all that I feel as though I'm leaving something out. It will come to me.

Today I worked on product photography and Jane decided she would help me! I have been using both my old and new camera, finding my old to be much better for certain things, and trying to level the learning curve with the new. Jane wanted to take pictures. It took a minute for her to understand the concept of looking into the viewfinder. Her world of pictures has only been on electronics that show on the screen what you're shooting. It was fun watching her learn, explore and develop. She did quite well arranging flowers and taking their photos.
I hope Jane discovers early a passion for something in life, and that I am willing to give mine in helping her develop and pursue her talents.  I do not mean that I hope she finds at an early age something she will love and do for the rest of her life - but I hope she is courageous enough to try new things and in turn discover and learn more about her self. She was so cute getting excited about doing something she saw mommy doing and was proud of the results. I love this little bug.

1 comment:

  1. I love the her look in the second photo.. She is so happy. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete