Monday, January 7, 2013

week ONE

This first week brought with it a new year, a fresh start and lots of family time. I love the holidays. It is always  family filled and it warms my heart and refreshes my soul. I tried my darndest not to make a whole lot of unrealistic goals this year. So, in trying to be realistic, my top goal was to be a better wife and mother. To be more specific, my goal with relation to my family is to remember to always put them first before my other goals and expectations of myself.  I am often saddened by how the days slip by like sand between my fingers. By how fast my children are growing before my eyes.



My children are indeed my greatest joy (I accidentely typed "job"-- ain't that the truth too!). I love them both  to my very core. I want them to succeed, to always be as happy as they are now. To always know peace. To be better then I have ever been. Thank you Richard White for helping my create two beautiful girls who are delicious to my heart. 


5 comments:

  1. Hard to be better than you were/are. You do have two incredibly beautiful and fun girls. "Delicious to my heart"... take after your Dad, my word smith daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crisp photos of Jane. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first photo of Jane! I too nee to start bloging again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jane's eyes in that first photo! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete