Monday, February 17, 2014

The real deal

 Yesterday was the official day of valentines. Rich had to work all day unfortunately and then he went to the viewing of a coworkers mother who recently passed away. He didn't get home till about 8 o'clock at night. Earlier that day the girls made him some valentines, we picked up a special drink and some treats and took them to him at work. He was really busy at work so we didn't get to visit which was too bad. so we went and ran some errands, I took the girls to lunch at their favorite place (chick filet) and then we headed up to Grandma Arnell's house. I needed to do some etsy stuff and still so some grocery shopping while the girls played at grandmas but Etsy got waylayed and only the shopping got done. I had exhausted myself. We had dinner with my parents and then riches home just in time to set up a special v-day dinner for daddy. 
Rich always gets the girls special valentine treats, and me too :) and check out that awesome Jerky Bouquet! Best man bouquet ever. Rich's fav on the menu (pizza) and I was asleep on the couch by 9:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment